To be able to open and edit subtitle files in Arabic language in FAB Subtitler please follow the instructions below:
- In menu Options/Defaults/New file please set “Arabic (country)” as a default language for a new file
- When the subtitle file is open please make sure that the language in menu File/Properties is set to “Arabic (country)”
- If importing subtitles from a PAC file (File/Import) then before the import set the Primary or Secondary language to Arabic in menu Options/Files/PAC files
- If Arabic characters are not displayed correctly then please go to menu Extras>Options>Subtitle formats>Open/DVD/DVB subtitles>CLICK HERE TO DEFINE FONTS AND COLORS and select the font that contains Arabic letters/characters. Choose the font Arial not the Arial MS.
- If the digits are not displayed correctly then please go to Options>Subtitle formats>Open/DVD/DVB subtitles>CLICK HERE TO DEFINE FONTS AND COLORS and change “Use native digits” to “National” as in the pictures below: